Have fun, Be excite!

Monday, February 09, 2004

Too lazy to write anything today. I shall share a story by my faraway friend Saksama who is now studying in Japan.

Hello

A little short story from me. Think I wrote something
like this two years ago, but once again, I'd like to
remind you of the danger you face while you are on the
road. Hope you don't find me a nag.

I was on my way to the bowling centre today when I
passed by an accident scene. A motorbike had been
knocked down by a car, and the person who had been hit
was lying on the road. I was very shocked to realize
that the person was actually a classmate of mine. I
stopped to see if I can be of any help. Luckily, it
wasn't really that serious. He was still concious, but
his right leg was quite badly hurt, and his bike was
totally deformed. The car which knocked him down was
also quite badly damaged. He was sent to the hospital
soon. I learnt later at the hospital that his head was
almost hit by the car, but fortunately, he somehow
managed to swerve and avoided a direct collision. It
seemed that the car was at fault, and it was just his
luck to get hit. He has to stay in the hospital for a
week as a result. Also, I think he has to buy a new
bike.

This is the second time I have witnessed an accident,
or should I say, I have been at an accident scene. Ok,
what I want to tell you is (guess you already know it)
what I've written on the subject of this e-mail.
Though we call it 'Gong1 Lu4' in chinese, it is
however, not your grandfather's road. Whether you are
driving, cycling or walking, please be extra (to the
power of infinity) careful while you are on the road.

That's the end of my story. It isn't really that short
eh? In fact, quite long winded... Sumimasen (Sorry).
If you read it, I hope you enjoyed it... (though I
don't know how to enjoy such a story...) :) Hey! I'm
only 23 this year, but I find that I'm speaking more
and more like an old man... :(

Old Sak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home