Have fun, Be excite!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Today was a disaster... have to wear biz wear to biz comm for presentation. And i was arrowed to be the camera man again. I dont mind though coz i could zoom in on the chio bu in my class. hahaha and they also dont know. And then my group was last to present. As usual i was so nervous that my hands were trembling and sigh... sad day. The tutorial ended late too and i ended up going late for my accounting tutorial.
But luckily, Wendy Ong Shu Wen my chio bu friend in accounting helped me to print answers for me. And i thought she would forget again like she always do. HAHAHAH Thks again wendy!!!! Knew could depend on you when i needed help.... The suay thing is i have printer at home but ran out of PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can u believe it??????? and 1 more thing, my accting class has too much chio bu... cant concentrate!!! help!!!! how to study like that

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home