Have fun, Be excite!

Saturday, February 07, 2004

Had a early lesson today but luckily my RM tutor pushed back the lesson by half an hour and every sat my RM lesson starts at 0900. In the end i woke up at 0730 and left house at 0815. Sat was pretty cool to go to school because u almost own the road.
I kinda feel that i was wasting my time attending accounting 2 lecture. Now when was lecture ever useful? Maybe thats only me but its really draggy and the lecturer was like trying to ruin our saturday or that he had no other friends to talk to. Anyway, went to discuss Biz comm prospoals writing with my group mates and although wasnt a useful meeting, we each were assigned some tasks to do and consolidate later at night. Then we will email to 'prof' and let her amend our stuffs. Oh ya and we email to ask a tutor if he could be our FYP tutor.... hope he says yes *pray*. Stupid bimbo Stephanie was laughing at me all the way while discussing projects when i didnt even say anything worth the laugh. I somehow wonder if she was alright... And i have to send the bunch of girls to Jurong point MRT which i didnt mind coz its so near and not troublesome at all.
Didnt do much work today... was watching show and playing games. But having gone through some fo the questions for BF219, i began to feel worried. But i still didnt care and went on slacking around. Was amazed that 6 people message me on MSN when i was away in school... First time leh... and they are mostly concerned and curious about my blogspot.

Joel said: ur blog? y dun use livejournal? ^o)
Chris said: u should allow comments in ur blog :D
Benard said: oi....too much chio bu in ntu rite?

And thks to Chris for teaching me how to add comments to my Blog although i dont thnk there is gonna be any comment except for his silly comment to congrat me.... coz i didnt send the URL to anyone. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home