Have fun, Be excite!

Friday, February 06, 2004

Today is a boring day from morning till i ended lecture. I realised that there were so much work to do and the worst is weekends seems to be used for doing biz comm stuffs. After lecture, there was a sudden downpour of rain and was one of the heaviest i have ever seen. And the worst thing is that i have to help my friend Kirby to bring his stuffs back from hall to his house.
I also had to bring my chio bu friend Wendy home too... And here is the worst part. she did not give me a clear directions as to how to go to her house. But luckily due to my good sense of direction, i was able to find her house without making any wrong turns. All these being done in the heavy rain. Next i sent Kirby home with all his luggage and his annoying hamster. Sigh wendy is such a rich ger, she is going to change to a new samsung handphone and ask me for opinion... Just get Nokia la.... wah kau.
Realised that i have been slacking too much and not in a mood to study. Arghh... now to do research on Biz Comm... and read up on Research method.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home