Have fun, Be excite!

Friday, May 18, 2007

Credit Cards

Well.. recently some guy from UOB called me to ask if i wish to upgrade my card from the normal classic Visa to the Platinum Visa and Platinum Mastercard. Hmm? I am not even earning 50K a mth... do i qualify? Then he told me that the requirement is only 30K a mth income... wow... isnt that the same requirement as the normal credit card application? After some discussion, i told him to email me the applicaiton and i fax it back. Initially i only signed for 1 card which is the VISA Platinum, then the admin called me again and ask me to sign up for the Mastercard as well... ok lor... since i more or less will cancel it when the 1 year free waiver is up.

Well this week's Karazhan run wasnt so bad. We managed to down Prince in a space of 2 days (Cleared Aran on Day 1). But i didnt managed to get the EPIC CLOAK!!!! haiz... nmind... i not so greedy anyway.. and the 2 T4s that dropped no one could use it and was left to rot!!!!!! shitty.

Next show to watch... Blade on Ice... a very funny show!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home