Have fun, Be excite!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Month End

Finally the month end for May is coming to an end. Dun be mistaken. What i mean by month end is not the end of May but that the end of the account closing for May. Finally i can relax a bit ... actually i mean relax a lot as from now till June will be a very relaxing period.

I seems to be getting sick of playing games... The reason being that it is getting nowhere. I agree that playing game has become a habit to me but recently it has become more of a reflex actions to me. Same old stuffs and doing the same things just tend to bore me out. I need some challenges and WOW doesnt seems to excite me anymore. I see loots drop i dun even feel like taking... i see new loots coming out i do not feel the passion to talk about it. I am currently playing jsut coz there isnt any things better to do. Anyway recently my com has been hit by some lag issues... my ping can go from 300 ms to 3000 ms. This laggy situation further adds on to the bad experience in gaming.... sighz... anything better to do out there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home