Have fun, Be excite!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Where Is My Mum!!!!

Was going to call pingping on Friday to ask her about her job in Maybank becoz i applied for OCBC as a PFC. Then at nite i call her ... no one ans. Only have her voicemail saying "halo this is ping. Sorry i am not around at the moment blah blah blah". So i called later.. still same thing so maybe i tpt she is sleeping liao.

Next day i tried again calling her but still same thing. Kaoz.. what happened to my pretty mum. Maybe she busy with work, maybe she busy on a date ... hmmm at least should had returned me a call or sms me mah. Stupid mum leave me to rot on my own. Still waiting for her call....

Lost My Handphone!!!

Went to take photo on Monday for my interview with OCBC on tuesday. So later meeting fox and powei to go out walk walk. I reached Bugis early so i went to play arcade. Got this game called wat rumble fight 2 or wat one so i played lor. Then fox they all came and i went with them. They wanted to play arcade a while so i joined them play a few more game. So i went back to the same machine and play the same game. Then i realised that my handphone was not with me. Holy shit.. looked around and couldnt find it. Used fox handphone to call mine and the phone was off... omg... my phone is lost!!!

So in the end have to go down PS to the starhub center and make a new sim card and buy a new phone. Didnt have any phone in perference so in the end bought the sony-ericsson k750i. Quite a nice and cool phone with a camera that has 2 megapixel. And the way u take pictures is like a normal phone and has a flash light... coool hor.. but my heart was bleeding lor. Cost me $700 for nothing... dman the person who took my phone!!! Hope he dun live long and lightning strike him or he be disabled in the near future. His evil doing has cost me dearly. But i was careless too.. stupid me for not taking care of my precious phone.

OCBC Interview

Went down for an OCBC interview on tuesday. Supposed to reach at 2:30 but i reached there by 2pm becoz they say have to go early for a personality test. Saw stefan with mingsing sitting outside the raffles place MRT so i chat with them for a while. Stefan was still looking for a job while Mingsing was having his attachment in one of the tall buildings. There was a promotion for redbull and the ger promoting came over and gave me one... quite a sweet ger haha... so drank the redbull and felt energetic for the interview.

Reached the office and saw that there were quite a number of people coming ofr the PFC interview. The interviewer asked the same old questions like introduce yurself, what u wish to achieve in yur careers in 5 years time, and blah blah blah. I wasnt nervous at all and just chat with them like friends. First time that i can talk so good in a interview. Not that i dont wish to take this job seriously, coz if i feel so i wont waste my time to apply for the job. Not a lengthly interview and went back at around 3pm.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://jgtabxcr.com/zeab/gvgn.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ezrtzwfo.com/pfel/rdqj.html]Cool site[/url]

1:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

1:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://jgtabxcr.com/zeab/gvgn.html | http://xpmccsal.com/ypyu/butn.html

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home