Have fun, Be excite!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

No Books???

The books are all out of stock... how to do my tutorials sia and how to study for exams. This is so shitty. They think tutorials are easy to do is it. I am not born smart de hor. I wanna memorize one and some more there are open book exam for fixed income. Hurry up la quick order some new books for me!!! I wanna spend money also cannot ... Wat sia!!!


Yunyi Drove

Finally got to sit in yunyi's cow van today. It is called a cow van because of the various black patches that are pasted on her van. She was quite steady man considering that she was driving manual. Ohh btw i was sitting in her van to take a lift from south spine to the north spine where my car was... hahaha luckily got her to bring me such a long way back. Thks again wor... Mooooo Milk anyone?? whahahahaha

New Blog Design

Finally changed my blog design after errmmm countless number of days or maybe months bah. Was very lazy to change and didnt actually know how to change. Luckily i came across some blog templates that were pretty cool and finally decided on this one. Actually it was pretty simple and of coz must thank Emily(Lili) for her great help and listening to my endless complains on what is this and what is that. And also must thank her for her very professional views on the tagboard... as in the colours and things like that. I must had looked pretty dumb to her... she seems so pro wor in designing blogs... actually that what she has been doing in school recently. SSSShshhhhhhhhhh dun tell anyone or she will assasinate me!!!! Anyway i think the blog looks pretty cool now eh? Think i should change the design every month.. hahahaha

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://wyccuwuz.com/hcso/fzli.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ivvfewkz.com/kema/uftp.html]Cool site[/url]

6:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

6:25 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://wyccuwuz.com/hcso/fzli.html | http://juvyiuek.com/tuiz/ihch.html

6:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home