Have fun, Be excite!

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year!!

The year of 2005 has finnaly arrived and many more memories will be created in this long year... Here are my resolutions for the new year

1. Support originals and dun be a pirates anymore... lolx... seems hard but will try due to the new copyright act. sigh....
2. Be more Kindhearted. I must stop being so arrogant and care more for other people.
3. Get a Digital Camera... saving $$ hope chinese new year can help a bit. Had my eyes on the Sony one but then so expensive wor.
4. Get the O2 xphoneII... Also depends on CNY... please donate money to me all my relatives.
5. Play less games... Must control myself and play less and less games. But then if dun play games nothing else to do. Its so expensive to go out and no one to go out with... sad life.
6. I must be more open to ideas and improve my inter-personnel skills. Interacting with people is so hard given my introvert personalities. A very hard task.
7. Get a gf... haha hmmm this is hard also... maybe can push it back a few more years bah
8. Get a job... this is not hard but also not so easy. Getting a job i want is not so easy not to say the pay also.
9. Grow fatter... dunno why but i just dont grow fat even if i am eating junk food... sigh problem sia.
10. Treasure all my friends. Nothing can be more important then friendship other then family. There are the best people to be around when problems occur.


Anyway this year spent the new year celebration with Emily and her 2 poly friends (Bibi and Mimi) and Po Chen. Went to eat at Bugis and then catch the movies 'Meet the Fockers'. After that went to siglap there to drink drink and then brought them to Cosy Bay to take photos. Was quite tired by the time i reach home... around 4am. Actually didnt wanna sleep but then must take care of Health lolx....

School is starting on the 3rd... and my FYP is still so jialat... sigh. I hate this kind of life. but then i know that life after school will be more sad and sian. Hope this year will be a better year.

Happy New Year People!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home